Vitabiotics Pregnacare Max
When you want the most comprehensive support from the Pregnacare range for you and your baby, Pregnacare Max is a trusted source of essential nutrients with Calcium and Omega-3. Carefully balanced nutrients including L-Methylfolate. An advanced form of Folic Acid 500mg. Calcium, which contributes to the maintenance of bones and teeth.
The ultimate pregnancy support in the Pregnacare range – 28 days supply
Pregnacare Max offers the ultimate formula in the range for mums-to-be who want the maximum nutritional support from Pregnacare. This advanced formula helps to safeguard daily intake of nutrients important during pregnancy.
It provides 400ug folic acid, incorporating the special, readily bioavailable form L-Methylfolate, together with other essential vitamins and minerals, including 10ug Vitamin D, 500mg Calcium, plus 300mg DHA.
Pregnacare Max Tablets
Carefully formulated by experts to safeguard nutritional requirements during pregnancy with:
- 400g folic acid daily, the exact level recommended by the UK Department of Health which contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- A daily intake of 10ug Vitamin D as recommended by the UK Department of Health for all pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Nutritional tablets produced in Britain to high GMP³ quality.
High Purity Omega-3 DHA capsules
Research increasingly shows the importance of essential fatty acids in the development of babies and infants.
- Each capsule provides 300mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), the level recommended by international experts (ISSFAL). Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal development of the eye and brain of the foetus
- Fish oil produced to high GMP quality.
How to use:
Two Pregnacare® Max tablets per day, plus one Omega-3 capsule per day, with your main meal.
- Swallow each with water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake. Pregnacare® tablets and capsules should only be taken on a full stomach.
You can start taking Pregnacare® Max at any point during pregnancy.
This comprehensive formula replaces other Pregnacare multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
Hazards and Cautions
Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women). NRV information is calculated by the manufacturer. We have no control over the recipe or nutritional content of these products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would, therefore, recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries or you would like advice on products, please contact us via the information provided on this website.